Mechanical vehicles with a maximum authorised mass of more than 3500 kg, which are not included in category D, as well as a vehicle of this category and an attached trailer with a maximum mass of 750 kg.
- Training can be started from the age of 19
- Driver’s licence can be obtained from the age of 21
- Theoretical training - 50 academic hours (45 min)
- Practical training - at least 20 academic hours (45 min)
- Before starting your training, you will be registered in the training group and the CSDD database
- The theoretical training consists of 10 lessons (50 academic hours), according to a set schedule, in the form of lectures.
- We organise first aid training, during which you will be prepared for the CSDD theoretical exam. After finishing the course, you will receive a first aid certificate that will be valid for 5 years. If you already hold a valid first aid certificate, it is not necessary to complete the course again
- After the end of theoretical training, you will take a theory test prepared by the driving school.
- After passing the theory test at the driving school, you will have to take the official theory test at CSDD.
- It is not necessary to obtain the learner’s permit before the start of practical training. The categories obtained previously will serve as a permit to start training.
- The minimum amount of practical training depends on the level of your driving skill, but it cannot be less than 20 lessons of 45 minutes.
- The schedule and process of your driving lessons will be individually decided on between you and your driving instructor.
- After obtaining a sufficient level of practical knowledge, you will be able to take the driving test at CSDD.
Next available groups
- Theoretical lessons (10 lessons)
- Driving school’s theory exam
- Registration in the training group
- Registration at CSDD
- Training card
- Provision of a training vehicle
- The minimum amount of driving lessons is 20 x 45 min.
- VAT is included in the price
- Theory exam
- Driving exam
- Driver’s licence