Motor vehicles with a maximum authorised mass not exceeding 3500 kg and designed and constructed for the carriage of no more than eight passengers in addition to the driver. Practical training can be started from the age of 16. The CSDD exams can be taken from the age of 18.
- Training can be started from the age of 16
- Driver’s licence can be obtained from the age of 18
- Theoretical training - 55 academic hours (45 min)
- Practical training - at least 20 academic hours (45 min)
- Before starting your training, you will be registered in the training group and the CSDD database
- The theoretical training consists of 11 lessons (55 academic hours), according to a set schedule, in the form of lectures.
- We organise first aid training, during which you will be prepared for the CSDD theoretical exam. After finishing the course, you will receive a first aid certificate that will be valid for 5 years. If you already hold a valid first aid certificate, it is not necessary to complete the course again
- After the end of theoretical training, you will take a theory test prepared by the driving school.
- After passing the theory test at the driving school, you will have to take the official theory test at CSDD.
- Before starting practical training, it is necessary to obtain the learner’s permit from CSDD, which you will need to present to your driving instructor at the start of each driving lesson.
- In order to obtain the learner’s permit, you have to pass a medical examination with your general practitioner. Your doctor will add the information about your medical exam to the CSDD database online. Make sure that your doctor has included the category that’s necessary for you in the register.
- The minimum amount of practical training depends on the level of your driving skill, but it cannot be less than 20 lessons of 45 minutes.
- The schedule and process of your driving lessons will be individually decided on between you and your driving instructor.
- After obtaining a sufficient level of practical knowledge, you will be able to take the driving test at CSDD.
Next available groups
- Theoretical lessons (11 lessons)
- Driving school’s theory exam
- Documentation fee
- Registration in the training group
- Registration at CSDD
- Training card
- Provision of a training vehicle
- With a manual transmission € 16.50
- With an automatic transmission € 16.50
- The minimum amount of driving lessons is 20 x 45 min.
- Learner’s permit € 6.16
- Theory exam € 12.63
- Driving exam € 38.52
- Driver’s licence € 22.05